Infinity Birthing & Wellness Center, LLC
1080 Neal Street, Suite 301
Cookeville TN 38501
We are dedicated to providing safe, holistic, family-centered birthing experiences for women and their babies. We support the woman’s body, her strength and her wishes for a beautiful, natural birthing experience.
At Infinity Birthing Center, we believe that:
- Pregnancy is a normal, natural process. All aspects of obstetric care should promote and support confidence in the process. We view childbirth as a safe, empowering and joyful experience.
- It is a woman's right to seek care which is medically safe, fits she lifestyle, and recognizes her individual physical, social, spiritual, psychological, and economic needs. A woman has the right and responsibility to actively participate in her care.
- Caregivers support these needs and provide safe, flexible, quality care in a friendly atmosphere. At Infinity Birthing & Wellness Center, we educate women and their families so that they can make intelligent, informed choices regarding options in their care.
- Drugs, electronic monitoring, surgery and other medical interventions are the exception, not the norm. These should not be used routinely.
- Midwives are the guardians of safe care. They monitor, observe, and support the mother and family throughout the pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period. Midwives enhance the birth experience through knowledge, caring, quiet support, and gentle touch.
- The childbirth experience belongs to the mother, her baby, and her family – not to the caregiver.
1. Provide quality maternity care to low-risk pregnant women, regardless of their financial status, religion, or ethnic background.
2. Give women confidence in their bodies by providing respectful treatment, personal attention, individualized education, appropriate monitoring and caring support.
3. Empower women and their families to make informed decisions throughout pregnancy and childbirth.
4. Encourage the development of family by including them in the birth process.
5. To increase awareness of the benefits, advantages, and safety of midwifery care.
6. To support the American Association of Birthing Centers in their research, collecting and reporting statistics on birth outcomes.
- Accredited by the Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers (CABC)
- Member of the American Association of Birthing Centers (AABC)
- Recognized in the state of Tennessee as a licensed healthcare facility